Spartans make a difference in the lives of people all over the world through their journalism.
Now you can make a difference in Spartan journalism.
More than ever, journalism needs bold, innovative ideas. As we begin the next 100 years of journalism education at MSU, the Second Century J-School Fund will provide opportunities for students, faculty and alumni to explore and pursue innovative journalism.
You can make a difference by giving to the School of Journalism in any amount. Your gift has a tremendous impact on the lives of our students and faculty. (Information about donating items for our silent auction to benefit the Second Century J-School Fund can be found here.)
Online Giving Instructions:
- Click the link above, and the giving site will appear.
- Check the box next to the Strategic Opportunities Fund and click “Add Selected Fund.”
- Enter your gift amount in the blinking Gift Cart on the right hand side of the page.
- Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the Donor Information page and proceed to payment (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express accepted).
Gifts to Michigan State University (check, planned, stock, etc.) are tax deductible as provided by law, and may qualify you for state of Michigan tax credits and federal tax deductions. Please check with your financial adviser on how your gifts may affect your tax situation.
For more information on how to support the J-School, please contact the CAS Office of Advancement.